We value your privacy. This is information about the processing, legal basis, purpose and scope of the information we process about our customers and visitors to our site.
Personal data controller: Darts-Shop.eu, IČ 44777248 based at Velflíkova 1632/11, Ostrava 30 70030, Czech Republic.
Data on your device
We store cookies on your device. The content of cookies is a way to identify a specific visitor and provide him with the possibility of continuous interaction with the website, in particular, enabling the creation of a user account, login, purchase. Furthermore, they can be used for technical optimization of the website platform operation, security functions and technical record of the choice of display preferences according to your equipment by the technical infrastructure manager. Providing basic functionality, taking care of operational safety and stability is our legitimate interest.
- Functional: Additional features that enhance your browsing experience, store some of your preferences without a user account or login, use of third-party scripts and / or resources, widgets, etc.
- Analytics: Using analytics tools allows us to better understand the needs of our visitors and how they use our site. We may use first or third party tools to track or record your browsing of our website, to analyze the tools or components with which you have interacted or used them, to record conversion events and the like.
We can use the local storage of your browser. We do this with your consent.
Right of access and other rights
According to the relevant legal provisions, you have the right to:
- to correct erroneous personal data,
- request the deletion of personal data that we process about you, except for data where their processing is imposed on us by other legal regulations or legal interest,
- the right to request the transfer of personal data or to restrict their processing.
In case of questions or other requests, you can contact the data administrator, resp. Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the relevant data protection institution.